Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Junior Singing Festival at the Round Chapel

26th June 2018

Our Year 5 children rocked the Round Chapel this afternoon with lots of other KS2 children from Hackney, as part of the Hackney Music Festival. We sang song from all different genres: gospel, pop, folk, rock... One of our favourites was Dilirga - a traditional Turkish Cypriot song.

Here are some short comments from Amber class about the concert:

"I thought the Round Chapel was an outstanding event because we got to sing to our heart's content."

"I really enjoyed the Round Chapel trip. I really am thankful because some people and schools they don't have these amazing trips."

"I loved it because lots of schools got together and I loved the songs." Amarni

"I enjoyed it a lot and would definitely go again." Pierre

"It was really fun but exhausting." Aaliyah

And here are some pictures and clips from the big day:



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your views, but please comment respectfully and don't add any links. Thank you.